Safe Harbor Associates, LLC currently has job openings in its customer service, sales, and appointment setting divisions.
- The minimum age requirement is 21
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Computer experience mandatory
- Must clear background check
- Must pass drug test
Must be able to work Monday-Friday 8:00-5:30pm, depending on position. All positions are available in Versailles, Missouri.
Customer Service Specialist
The Customer Service Specialist is a full-time opportunity with competitive base salary and benefits. Customer Service Specialists are required to work a 8 hour shift between the hours of 8 a.m. to 4:30 pm CST, Monday through Friday in our office in downtown Versailles, Missouri.
Provides customer solutions by providing seamless delivery of service, and/or fulfillment of requests by answering calls, text messages or emails in a contact center environment. Requires knowledge of multiple products and ability to deepen or retain relationships through service. Performs routine account-related transactions. Involves referring customers to the appropriate line of business. May be required to solve problems and investigate/resolve a wide variety of issues and requests that include gathering additional information, setting expectations and working with other departments to fulfill the request. May handle escalated issues by successfully navigating the organization to resolve customer requests. Routes, maintains and tracks outstanding servicing requests and provides thorough follow up. Accountable for the successful resolution of all customer requests.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Representing our company with a customer service which is second to none.
- Maintaining a positive and cheerful attitude when working under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Handling all questions and inquiries from new and existing clients.
- Providing an outstanding customer experience.
- Thorough and attention to detail when checking customer details and processing orders, ensuring accurate information.
- Ability to work the required days and hours as listed in the job requisition without any absences or vacation time
- At least an intermediate ability in computer skills
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working with customers
- At least 1 year of experience handling difficult situations with customers
- Working towards targets and goals set by the company.
May perform additional duties as assigned.
Supervisor or above
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including professional phone etiquette and the ability to work with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work independently and proactively to identify and resolve problems.
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and other business related software.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work.
- General knowledge of the financial industry.
- Acts with a sense of urgency to provide superior service to our customers and internal business partners. Takes ownership to see things through to a timely resolution.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- Typically a minimum of one year of relevant experience.
Benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Leave, Paid Holidays
How to Apply: Submit resume via email email@example.com
No phone calls please.